Monday, January 25, 2010

PotPieGirl is Awesome

One of the hardest things for people just starting out in affiliate marketing is learning the ropes.  You probably have questions like
  • What do I do first? 
  • Where do I start? 
  • What the heck is affiliate marketing anyway? 
  • Am I really going to be able to make money, much less earn a full-time income, just using my computer?
I will start by saying this: I myself am not at the level of a full-time super affiliate's income, reeling in tons of cash every day.  I am not making enough to quit my regular job.  But I am earning enough to pay for my side expenses and buy extra Christmas/birthday gifts I couldn't afford before. :)

When I was first starting out, though, I had no idea where to look.  And that is the case with many people new to making money online, whether it's affiliate marketing, online data entry, or anything else.  The scammers know that, and they're out there to prey on the uneducated.

That's where people like PotPieGirl come in.

PotPieGirl's whole claim is being an internet home mom who went from building her first website, having no clue what she was doing, to a very successful, 6-figure-earning internet marketer.  She runs a blog of informative posts, articles, videos, tutorials, and a whole wealth of useful information.

Here's the thing about PotPieGirl though: she's the real thing.  She talks about her life, how she learned, what she learned, and how learning it was possible to make money online changed things for her.  She writes useful, quality information that can be applied to all facets of making money online.  She also has a free guide on how to make good Squidoo lenses - which, for anyone without money to invest in advertising as an affiliate, are a great way to build organic, quality traffic to your sites.

PotPieGirl tells you exactly how she did it in One Week Marketing, which is probably the single best resource you can invest in if you're new to affiliate marketing.  So if you want a place to go to learn the ropes, visit her website and get One Week Marketing.

Disclaimer: PotPieGirl's strategies are tailored towards people who have to make something from nothing (i.e. don't have capitol to invest in affiliate marketing ventures from the start).  If you don't fall into this category, OWM won't be the best use of your funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment